Pleasant and Beautiful Holiday



   
            The other day at 7th November 2010, I and my familiy to go on vacation to place “Pancoran Swimming Pool”, its place in Rogojampi.
            Father, mother, my younger brother, me and aunt prepared their wafting goods each and I don’t forget to brought food, drink, and snack. Afterwards we enter goods to us from car and we begun start at 12.00 p.m. to came at receiving location possible requires time during one hour.
            At arrival there we degrade goods of car and brought to resort. Last of aunt, my younger brother, and I direct went to bathroom to change swimming cloth. Moment wish to swam I am in invited my younger brother to swam in pool bath of ball became  I and my aunt follow with him. In the reality exclaim also swam in small fry swimming pool and me it enjoy because many ball in around me. Its appliances a lot of like small surfboard, there are netball playground laid at in swimming pool, dinky oscillation for underage children, basket ball and others.
            I was long enough swam during four hour, we set mind on to desist and change dry clothes. Because mother and father didn’t follow to swam to became they prepared food for me, my younger brother and aunt. Food which I ate all kinds of there are rujak, mix rice, gabin, large size potato, mizone, and ice cream. I taste its all because me hungry. After is fully filled of direct us load up and immediately return home because day progressively evening. Moment of journey went to my house saw many wrong fruit of in market of Sobo and mother it’s for me, last of us continue journey. At arrival at home I directed fed my rabbit like me and my cat. Then I took a bath again refresh so that cleaned and later then I am directed of sleep. I was very fun holiday.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tembang Macapat "dandanggula dan Pucung"

Latihan Soal Logam Unsur Alkali

TES BAHAN MAKANAN